Anas Ahmad Khan
Call To Bar: 2012
Anas Khan is an experienced immigration advocate. Prior to his admission to the Bar making him a barrister, he practiced as a solicitor for over 10 years. Mr. Khan is a director of Thompson and Co Solicitors and joined as a partner in 1997.He holds an LLB, MA Law and DipICArb. Anas deals with complex issues of immigration and asylum law. He has been accredited as a senior caseworker by Solicitors Regulation Authority. Anas was called to the Bar in 2012 and practices civil and immigration law. He is also an accredited arbitrator.
Anas is a member at Grays Inn and a Fellow of The Chartered Institute of Arbitrators. He is fluent in Urdu, Punjabi and Hindi. Anas spends his free time enjoying cricket and tourism.
- SSHD v SP (North Korea)  EWCA Civ 114
- KA (Afghanistan)  EWCA Civ 1014
- R (Alighanbari)  EWHC 1818 (Admin)
- IA and others (Ahmadis: Rabwah) Pakistan CG  UKAIT 00088
- MT (Ahmadi – HJ (Iran)) Pakistan  UKUT 00277 (IAC)